One of Us! One of Us!

Mass Effect

Postby Sirex » 10 Jun 2009, 15:57

Best RPG for xbox evar!

ahimah
Site Admin

Re: Mass Effect

Postby ahimah » 10 Jun 2009, 16:21

I haven't tried that one. I am currently completely absorbed in Fallout 3. While the dialogue options suck nuts, I'm still enjoying it quite a bit.

havoq
Necrosis Officer

Postby havoq » 10 Jun 2009, 18:13

ahimah (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))While the dialogue options suck nuts, I'm still enjoying it quite a bit.

I thought so too on my first time through the game, but I found that depending on the skills you pick when you create your character it opens up a vast array of additional dialogue options.

Mishura Desante
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Mishura Desante » 10 Jun 2009, 23:58

Sirex (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Best RPG for xbox evar!

heh, yup, i played through it twice...once as a soldier, and once as one of those psychics.

2 is coming out around xmas.
Fleet Admiral Mishura Desante
@Asherax

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 11 Jun 2009, 01:08

i just picked up 2 days ago, Im fucking hooked to this.

There was a crazy sale going on, I got it for 10$ cdn, Im like I got grab it at that price since I was waiting for it on PC to just torrent it, but decided at least this way i can give that company some money.

Anyway awesome game. Its like KOTOR, but better, like 1,000,000 times better.

Return to “Other Games”