Battlefield Bad Company 2

Diablo 2, Wii, Xbox, RTS, FPS, etc.
Saltire
One of Us! One of Us!

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Postby Saltire » 26 Apr 2010, 16:57

1700 uk time here (eve+1)

I'm on the road, il be back at about 1900 eve time, be on vent around 1900 eve. Il pm you here if I'm late etc
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 26 Apr 2010, 17:02

20:00 UK
15:00 EST

sounds good.

Saltire
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Saltire » 26 Apr 2010, 17:39

Wouldn't mine boosting my recon too, a few long range headshots defending an mcom station should do it.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

ahimah
Site Admin

Postby ahimah » 26 Apr 2010, 17:50

I was the one that joined your server. You disappeared and we got pwned pretty hard.

Recon is fairly easy to level if you take the Saiga 20 and use the motion sensors incessantly. You'll also want to C4 the Mcom stations when you're attacking b/c you'll get points for doing damage to them. Also makes it funny when you C4 it, arm it & drop a motion sensor. Run outside the building and wait for the red arrows to converge on it to disarm it. Pop the C4 and get a few kills as well as points for damage and they still haven't disarmed it so you're likely to get the 100 points for destroying it.

Other fun things to do with C4:
- uses 2 players - have the recon C4 the UAV and then fly it into wherever their group is holed up. Pop the C4 and laugh your ass off.
- C4 an ATV and drive it into their group. When they try to shoot you they might hit the C4, if not hop off and shoot it

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 26 Apr 2010, 18:03

ya i had to go.. the friend system is stupid, it should be like "friend joined server" I didn't see tha ti had a friend in the server till i hit escpate.

Dungeon Master
Peripheral Visionary

Postby Dungeon Master » 26 Apr 2010, 18:28

ahimah (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I was the one that joined your server. You disappeared and we got pwned pretty hard.

Recon is fairly easy to level if you take the Saiga 20 and use the motion sensors incessantly. You'll also want to C4 the Mcom stations when you're attacking b/c you'll get points for doing damage to them. Also makes it funny when you C4 it, arm it & drop a motion sensor. Run outside the building and wait for the red arrows to converge on it to disarm it. Pop the C4 and get a few kills as well as points for damage and they still haven't disarmed it so you're likely to get the 100 points for destroying it.

Other fun things to do with C4:
- uses 2 players - have the recon C4 the UAV and then fly it into wherever their group is holed up. Pop the C4 and laugh your ass off.
- C4 an ATV and drive it into their group. When they try to shoot you they might hit the C4, if not hop off and shoot it

LOL, that sounds like fun. I wish I could play these games. I get too dizzy.
The consumers came and unhappiness was treason.

Shogunassassin
Unshakable

Postby Shogunassassin » 28 Apr 2010, 16:28

I might get this, I need something new to drag me away from MW1 and MW2 was such shite, I played it for about the first week I got it and havent gone near it again.

Griv
Forum Whore

Postby Griv » 28 Apr 2010, 18:52

Shogunassassin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))I might get this, I need something new to drag me away from MW1 and MW2 was such shite, I played it for about the first week I got it and havent gone near it again.

I thought this but i gave it another go - A lot less hackers now so it's not as bad... still annoying when it's blatent though.

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 29 Apr 2010, 02:57

i only play MW2 3rd person team death match. LOVE that shit.

Shogunassassin
Unshakable

Postby Shogunassassin » 30 Apr 2010, 14:53

BF2 is dling at the moment. Add me as 3GGMAN. I will probably be getting stuck into it over the weekend.

Shogunassassin
Unshakable

Postby Shogunassassin » 02 May 2010, 23:34

Saltire (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))like the look of this, might need a new 3D card to play it.

I have 8800 GTX atm but it recommends GTX 260.

Apart from that i have a Q6600 2.4ghz and 4gb of very fast RAM

Salt, I have a very similar setup and found that if you go into your settings.ini file in your Documents folder and change DxVersion=auto to DxVersion=9, I got a massive preformance increase, also changed the Fov from 55 to 85

Return to “Other Games”