LOTRO

Diablo 2, Wii, Xbox, RTS, FPS, etc.
Mishura Desante
One of Us! One of Us!

LOTRO

Postby Mishura Desante » 12 Oct 2010, 00:30

So now that its free, i've been giving this game a shot

Its PvE, but its quite nice - better graphics / quest system that wow that's for sure

anyway, i'm likely to be playing it off and on til cataclysm comes out; anyone else playing?

I'm kind of torn between Loremaster, Hunter, Champion, and Captain atm (played each til like level 10 or so), if anyone is playing it actively and has more insight (Zez, werent you playing this?)
Fleet Admiral Mishura Desante
@Asherax

Griv
Forum Whore

Re: LOTRO

Postby Griv » 14 Oct 2010, 19:29

Ive played this quite a bit before it being free.

I have a dwarf Guardian lvl 42ish and a Captain lvl 20 ish...

I like the captain - He can heal, buff himself and team. plus nice enough damage to solo.

Cant really comment on the others you mentioned, though the guy that uses runes, cant remeber the class, was always good damage and good for PvP.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 26 Nov 2010, 20:40

griv, u went to lotr, but wont play eve
tsk tsk

Saltire
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Saltire » 28 Nov 2010, 14:45

Sirex (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))griv, u went to lotr, but wont play eve
tsk tsk
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Return to “Other Games”