Diablo III

Diablo 2, Wii, Xbox, RTS, FPS, etc.
manglehorn
Unshakable

Re: Diablo III

Postby manglehorn » 02 Jul 2008, 19:56

Luda (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))
Andromeda (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))If I had a LoD key code I'd play it more often

same here... but my disc is the reason i dont play. i think my nephew may have had something to do with my disc not working >.<

thnk god i didnt piss off the people at EB and ask for battle toads, because they had ONE copy of LoD and there is only 2 or 3 EB's in calgary that i can find

but yeah, absolutely stoked for this game
Manglehorn -- 70 -- shaman
Manglefist -- 80 -- Deathknight
thtmtw.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collus-At ... 2119406325

Luda
Unshakable

Postby Luda » 02 Jul 2008, 20:53

i am a complete geek i guess. after reading this post and in prep for D3 me and my brother decided that we had to go buy a new copy of D2 and fly through it one last time! :P so ill be spending minimal time raping diablo and his brothers :P wont take away from my WoW time though. lol
"Now I got the parents pissed and ready to noose me, because they know that Absolute Power corrupts, ABSOLUTELY!"

havoq
Necrosis Officer

Postby havoq » 03 Jul 2008, 15:44

I'm sure this pertains only to me, but...

Blizzard has released installer patches to allow you to run Starcraft and Diablo II on your OS X intel-based Mac. Previously these games would only run on OS 9 and power-PC macs, but now this installer will allow you to run a Carbon version of the games. Woot!

http://macapper.com/2008/02/07/play-sta ... -your-mac/

I'm totally putting it on my MacBook to play during wor... um... in my spare time. 8)

havoq
Necrosis Officer

Postby havoq » 03 Jul 2008, 21:21

Argg!!! I can't find my D2 cds. :( Bummer.

Neeps
Site Admin

Postby Neeps » 04 Jul 2008, 11:13

Lol, I'll send you disk images :P

Or hell, walk into a games store and pickup a new copy, the cool thing about Bliz games is that they are ALWAYS in the bargain bucket ;) I must own 3-4 copies of starcraft lol.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

manglehorn
Unshakable

Postby manglehorn » 05 Jul 2008, 10:56

god...damn HOLY BOLT
thtmtw.blogspot.com

Taze
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Taze » 05 Jul 2008, 17:28

IS Starcraft II out yet?

If we have a large grouping playing diablo III, seven and I will play it - we played all the others.

Usually I played it honestly and truthfully for a long time, about, 1 month. Then I found the super editor and hacker and would make it more enjoyable.
Forum has lost my sig twice now...
Playing SOTA with Jeeks, Naka, Galos and Wife
Playing Neverwinter With Liyandra on her Satellite I-Nets
Not playing much else, due to SOTA Early Release

Blastomy
Forum Whore

Postby Blastomy » 07 Jul 2008, 02:40

Alright this one forced me out of retirement.. . After the anouncement. I had to get my hands on a lod key. I found one for just over 5 U.S. dollars.

http://www.g2buy.com/index.php?gOo=good ... t&gcat=249

works and I play on battlenet with it too.

Also I just picked up Age of Connan 8) I'm coming back home sek.
-------------------------------------------------------

Neeps
Site Admin

Postby Neeps » 07 Jul 2008, 12:35

Blastomy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Alright this one forced me out of retirement.. . After the anouncement. I had to get my hands on a lod key. I found one for just over 5 U.S. dollars.

http://www.g2buy.com/index.php?gOo=good ... t&gcat=249

works and I play on battlenet with it too.

Also I just picked up Age of Connan 8) I'm coming back home sek.

364 days since your last post, one short of a calendar year. Its about time slacker :) WB. :D
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

<SYLO>chesskiller
Unshakable

Postby <SYLO>chesskiller » 10 Jul 2008, 12:37

I am sure going to play this game online the only why to play it

Saltire
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Saltire » 10 Jul 2008, 17:55

this + the lich king are desperate blizzard ploys to kill AoC

manglehorn
Unshakable

Postby manglehorn » 11 Jul 2008, 07:47

so i hear they are removing PK's
thtmtw.blogspot.com

Danj
Unshakable

Postby Danj » 14 Jul 2008, 21:57

This might be a stupid question but... you guys who have lost or damaged Diablo 2 CDs know you can register your retail box CD-keys on the Blizzard website and get the digital distro version for free, right? Also, for the person who said it costs 50 bucks to buy, that's wrong, both D2 and LoD are 20 bucks on the Blizzard store.

Sirex
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Sirex » 17 Jul 2008, 15:36

Blizzard desperate to kill AoC? Ya thats a new one.. Considering they have 10 million subscribers to WoW..... They sure are desperate to kill a game like AoC that is Age Restricted, and still full of bugs. Not to mention Diablo III has probably been in the works for ages, and the concept behind it is probably older then AoC itself.

Taze
One of Us! One of Us!

Postby Taze » 18 Jul 2008, 21:35

Sirex (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))Blizzard desperate to kill AoC? Ya thats a new one.. Considering they have 10 million subscribers to WoW..... They sure are desperate to kill a game like AoC that is Age Restricted, and still full of bugs. Not to mention Diablo III has probably been in the works for ages, and the concept behind it is probably older then AoC itself.

Just because the dagger is blunt, or the gun jammed, doesn't mean you shouldn't consider them threats.

The dagger can get sharper, the gun un-jammed, and they have allready felt a staggering loss, ask the people in warcraft actually playing loosing so many members our own guild disolving, and countless others like it, server shrinkage to boot.

The arrows on the graph are pointing down. Thats what you see in corporate meetings, they will do everything to stop the arrows from going down. 62,000 subscribers is 1 million a month, they are loosing more then that a month, yes yes they may have 9 or 10 million subscribers currently still but 1 million a month is a hefty arrow going the wrong direction.

Edit - adding actuall references to subscriber counts
http://eu.blizzard.com/en/press/

OK so 9 mill june of 07
10 mill 01/22/08
then .. come june of this year after a fiscal quarter, what no 11 or 12 mill count news release, nope - push out diablo III
They peaked at 10.8 or so and now the arrow is going, down again, and they don't release "back at 9 mil" news releases
There was a whole discussion HERE about how they are counting subscribers of of public financial info provided, and about how 5.5 mil of these subscribers are Asia but if in may they were "so close" and then wow ... AoC was released, and no 11 mil mark. Wonder why no news releases and the sudden firing up of a game they had a barebones crew working on, thats now fully staffed.

I personally hope Diablo III does well though
Forum has lost my sig twice now...
Playing SOTA with Jeeks, Naka, Galos and Wife
Playing Neverwinter With Liyandra on her Satellite I-Nets
Not playing much else, due to SOTA Early Release

Return to “Other Games”