PAINKILLER: an oldschool FPS that shits awesomeness

Diablo 2, Wii, Xbox, RTS, FPS, etc.
Skystalker
Who are you again?

PAINKILLER: an oldschool FPS that shits awesomeness

Postby Skystalker » 04 Jan 2009, 03:37

I was watching Zero Punctuation on the escapist website and found a review for this game. Aside from being completely amazed that he didn't tear it a slew of new assholes and procede to verbally rape them nonstop, i was surprised to find out that he described it how i envision the perfect FPS IE hours upon hours of gratuitous violence without being weighted down by a remarkably overindulged storyline and repetitive mindless side quests and missions to convey said shitstorm to the point in which i want to take a nailgun to the temple. oh fuck i'm starting to sound like him aren't I? back to the point, Idownloaded the demo, played it a bit, then went out and bought the game for 5 fucking dollars at my local gamestop and had aformentioned hours and hours of nonstop demon slaying fun. In short, if you like old school FPS before they got all bogged down by pointless storylines (not saying painkiller doesn't have one, it does and it's actually quite epic, but it doesn't get shoved down your throat every 20 seconds), then watch the funny as fuck review and buy the game (alternatively you can download the demo if you're a rediculously cheap jew like me and don't want to shell out a grand total of 5 fucking dollars for a game without finding out first for your self if it's everything i say it is)

here's the video
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/57-Painkiller

fuck you all i'm going back to slaying demons
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

havoq
Necrosis Officer

Re: PAINKILLER: an oldschool FPS that shits awesomeness

Postby havoq » 05 Jan 2009, 13:25

Skystalker (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))5 fucking dollars

How do these differ from 5 normal dollars? Is this currency that reproduces sexually?

Skystalker
Who are you again?

Postby Skystalker » 06 Jan 2009, 13:03

actually yes, it was an experiment in genetic engineering by wasted american college students to create money that could reproduce and create an endless flow of booze money
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Neeps
Site Admin

Postby Neeps » 06 Jan 2009, 14:18

Interesting idea for producing beer money, my friend tried something similar that produced more pleasurable results... he just started sleeping with the bar staff instead. Lucky freedrinkbastid.

Phoenix
Site Admin

Postby Phoenix » 13 Jan 2009, 23:36

LOL, Love the review.
WoW/SWG/EVE/DAoC/DikuMUD --> Galos/Qasim/Dregian/Meridin
Discord --> PhoenixMT#5467, Steam --> PhoenixMT

Return to “Other Games”