Relative Level Exp Point Chart

Phoenix
Site Admin

Relative Level Exp Point Chart

Postby Phoenix » 07 Jun 2012, 15:13

I asked Taze if he was benefiting from power leveling me last night, but we weren't certain of the answer. Basically you can play with someone and still get some reasonable reward within 5 levels, no reward after 10 levels.

However, Taze was getting some reward while playing with me, but I think it was probably quest rewards. Still need to figure out if there is an impart on the lower level character. Based on last night, its not a big hit, if any at all.

Character Level to Monster Level Difference

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON'))) (!empty($user->lang['SELECT_ALL_CODE'])) ? $user->lang['SELECT_ALL_CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'SELECT_ALL_CODE')))

+10 or more of monster level = 0%
 +9 = 1% (+exp effects nullified)
 +8 = 5% (+exp effects nullified)
 +7 = 15% (+exp effects nullified)
 +6 = 30% (+exp effects nullified)
 +5 = 45%
 +4 = 60%
 +3 = 70%
 +2 = 80%
 +1 = 90%
 +0 = 100%
 -1 = 115%
 -2 = 120%
 -3 or less = 125%

Chart of Target Level for a given Act/Difficulty:

Source:
http://talonzguide.com/diablo-3-guides/ ... nce-chart/
WoW/SWG/EVE/DAoC/DikuMUD --> Galos/Qasim/Dregian/Meridin
Discord --> PhoenixMT#5467, Steam --> PhoenixMT

Taze
One of Us! One of Us!

Re: Relative Level Exp Point Chart

Postby Taze » 07 Jun 2012, 20:06

Things to consider though, so yeah i guess I wasnt getting monster exp, but yeah well 1 button press and whole field was dead, so we spent .7 seconds on monsters, making it back to back quest exp.

So its essentially power leveling the lower toon, and the higher toon doesn't get completely shafted.

Its a good way to get lower level toons up to parts of the game good for exp farming and past parts of the game that are annoying
Forum has lost my sig twice now...
Playing SOTA with Jeeks, Naka, Galos and Wife
Playing Neverwinter With Liyandra on her Satellite I-Nets
Not playing much else, due to SOTA Early Release

Return to “Strategy”